quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

we? - the big bang theory - were ancient gods astronauts? - cosmology - cosmogony - foram os deuses astronautas? - ufo - ovni - ET - Steven Spielberg - MIB men in black


WE?

Loneliness is a so natural state
of any living matter you will find;
’cause when I was a child, now I remind
myself: I was alone, that was my hate!

I had a mother, a father, a faith,
and the true love of my sister, so kind...
come from the very equal flesh of mine,
and, yet, I was I behind the soul’s gate!

Now, where’s my faith, my sister, where am I?
in this spinning sphere which just says good bye
to teach us good bye, to teach us to pass...

As our life goes too fast, we’re lonely as
the fast spaceship that goes faster as far
it is from us, from the Origin we are!

Nhandeara, 15 de abril de 2002
Marcos Satoru Kawanami
..................................................................

"From this life, what we take is what we give."
(Dadette Dalí)